The Online Lotto was drawn on the 27th of March, 2022 for €13,200.
The numbers drawn were 1, 8, 17 & 27.
Match 3 Winners this week were Kyle McLoughlin, Ross Shannon and Sean Purcell
(( The jackpot was not won and now stands at €13,300 for next weeks draw, the 3rd April at 9pm. ))
Lotto tickets are available at our local outlets in Elphin Street Dry Cleaners, Londis, Better Buy & Spar (Corrib Oil). They’re also available online on the Klub Funder website https://www.klubfunder.com/Clubs/Boyle%20GAA/lotto
Lidl Shows Serious Report
There are just 2 weeks left to collect Lidl Plus LGFA rewards on behalf of Boyle LFGA. Each time Lidl Plus users spend more than €30 in store and scan the app they will receive a stamp on their digital stamp card. If supporters of Boyle submit 50 stamp cards for the Club, we are guaranteed a reward - from a set of sponsored jerseys, to cash prizes!
- The U17 Boys were defeated by St Brigids in the Division 2 League.
- U16 Girls were narrowly defeated by St Croan’s in Div 2 of the League.
- Our Div 4 U13 Boys were defeated by Clann na nGael in the League on a sunny Sunday morning.
- The Well and M Kerins sponsored Intermediate Ladies were defeated by St Brigid’s in Div 2 of the League.
Boyle Seniors play 1st league game this Saturday in the Dome in Bekan with throw-in at 5.30 against Western Geals. This is not a ticket event and all support welcome.
Keep an eye out for Updated fixtures during the week on Facebook.
Please note that every player must be registered before they can play, please ensure that you, or any of your dependants playing are registered as soon as possible as the season has started. Please visit our Facebook page to access instructions to guide you through the process (or message us if you have difficulty), the system can be accessed via: www.foireann.ie.
Nursery GAA will be kicking off on Monday 9th of May, 5.30 to 6.15 for 8 weeks.
Registration is open on www. foireann.ie. for 4 and 5 year olds. Your child must be at least 4 on the starting date. 6 year old boys are encouraged to register with the u7s boys' team and 6 year old girls may wish to register with the u8 girls' team or stay with the Nursery age group.
If you are interested in coaching or helping out please contact Lorna on 0877767410.
We are looking forward to meeting our new Superstars at Boyle GAA/LGFA!
Up The Rossies
- Well done to Enda Smith, Donie Smith, Cian McKeon and all that are involved in the Roscommon Senior team to be promoted to Division 1 of the Allianz Football League after beating Galway in Dr Hyde Park on Sunday. It was a fantastic day out for our Boyle representatives, each putting scores on the board (Cian 1.02, Donie 0.04, 3f and Enda 0.01), with the highlight of the day coming from an exchange between Cian and Donie leading to McKeon fisting the ball into the back of the net. It has been confirmed that we will play Galway in the Allianz Football League Division 2 Final in Croke Park on Sunday, April 4 at 1.45pm.
- Roscommon LGFA Intermediate Ladies will meet Wexford in the Lidl Ladies National League Division 3 Final on April 3. Best of luck to all involved with the team, especially club representatives Róisín and Saoirse Wynne. To mark the occasion, Roscommon LGFA are giving one lucky winner a chance to be a team mascot on the day, as well as winning a new Roscommon LGFA top! They are hosting an art competition aimed toward children in National school, and the judges would love to see drawings / sketches / paintings (any art piece) of their favourite ladies Roscommon football player (as colourful and fun as they like)! Parents / Guardians should submit these pieces to the Roscommon LGFA Facebook page before the deadline on Wednesday, March 30, including the child's name as well as noting that they are from Boyle LFGA.
- Roscommon LGFA have called for clubs to submit names of ladies interested in the U17 Player Development Programme. If your dependent is interested in participating, please submit contact details and names of players prior to Friday April 1st to either secretary.Roscommon@lgfa.ie or email@example.com.
Around the Club
- Our ‘Walk with Someone’ initiative is going strong, and as the evenings get brighter it will be easier to get into the habit of walking in the evenings. We will meet every Monday and Wednesday @ 7.45pm St Joseph’s Church Car Park. Everyone is welcome to join us - let’s get outside and maybe even meet some new people!
- The club would like to extend sympathies to the McGarty family on the passing on Thomas.
- The club extends condolences to the Leahy family, Fuerty and Athleague GAA on the passing of Christopher (Christy) Leahy.
- And sympathies to the Daly and Walsh families on the recent passing of Mary Ellen.
- Ar dheis Dé go raibh siad.