The Online Lotto was drawn on the 13th of March, 2022 for €13,000.
The numbers drawn were 3, 15, 21 & 32.
Match 3 Winners will be posted on Social Media during the week.
(( The jackpot was not won and now stands at €13,100 for next week's draw, the 20th March at 9pm. ))
Lotto tickets are available at our local outlets in Elphin Street Dry Cleaners, Londis, Better Buy, Spar (Corrib Oil) and Wynne’s Bar. They’re also available online on the Klub Funder website https://www.klubfunder.com/Clubs/Boyle%20GAA/lotto
- The McGovern Directional Drilling Senior Men took on Western Gaels in the Northern Cup on Saturday in Frenchpark. It was a miserable day for the game but the day got brighter the longer it went, 4 points down and as many minutes to play, Boyle drew level with the help of an excellent effort from David Duggan and the Cork man Colly O Sullivan finally figuring out the mark rule, our lads were successful on penalties for the second week in a row. They now proceed to the final of the Northern Cup, more details to follow.
- The Well and M Kerins sponsored Intermediate Ladies had a fantastic win over Padraig Pearses away in their first game of the League on Sunday, the final score was 3.20 - 2.03.
- U17 Boys met Kilbride in the Division 2 League in the Abbey Park on Saturday and started their season strong, winning on a score line of 3.07 - 0.10. Team listing: P Sharkey, O. McDermott, M. Dwyer, T. Walsh, M. Halligan, N. Callan, C. Kelly, O. Henry, S. Duffy, C McKeon, A. McGee, S. Noone, K. Mc Keon, N. Roddy, G. Nutley, G. O’Connor, C. Kenny.
- Both of our U13 Boys teams ran out in the League in the Abbey Park on Sunday. In Division 2 we met Kilbride, and in Division 4 we met St Dominic’s. It wasn’t the time for our lads, but both teams are full of talented footballers and your days will come, keep pushing on!
- The Cooney Motors Junior Men will play Tulsk on March 17, St Patricks Day, in the Abbey Park at 11am.
- The U16 Girls will meet Strokestown in the League at 11am in the Abbey Park on Friday, March 18.
- The Club wishes to pass on sympathies to both the Feighan and Fitzpatrick families on the passing of Helen and Mary respectively.
- The Club would also like to extend condolences to Paula, Sean, Ben, Nicole and Heather Kerins and their wider family on the sad loss of Paula's sister Rhona Prior.
- Ar dheis Dé go raibh siad.
Around the Town
- Boyle GAA, LGFA, Camogie and Hurling Clubs will be taking part in the St Patrick’s Day Parade together this year. Come along and show your support for all of the participants, it’s kicking off at 3.30pm on Thursday.
- Well done to all that contributed and donated to Today FM’s Big Busk for Focus Ireland which took place outside the Courthouse last Friday, if you wish to donate, the link is on our Facebook page.
Registration closing - Please make sure you are registered as games are commencing and every player must be registered before they can play.
Registration for Boyle GAA & LGFA is still open. All Adult and Underage Players must be registered before training commences.
Please visit our Facebook page to access instructions to guide you through the process, the system can be accessed via: www.foireann.ie. Non playing members who would prefer to pay in person can do so this Tuesday evening, 15th March between 7.45-8.30 at the Clubhouse.
- Boyle Men & Minors: Most teams are back training/playing (bar our Nursery, U7 and U9 teams who will be getting back in action in the coming weeks (we'll notify on exact dates after Easter). Age grading for underage is as follows: U17 Born 2005, 2006 __ U15 Born 2007, 2008 __ U13 Born 2009, 2010 __ U11 Born 2011, 2012 __ U9 Born 2013, 2014 __ U7 Born 2015, 2016 __ Nursery Born 2017, and before May 2018
- Enda and Donie Smith and Cian McKeon were part of the Roscommon team that maintained their unbeaten run in the Allianz Football League with a draw with Derry on Sunday. Donie scored 4 points while Enda and Cian each found the target on one occasion. Roscommon play Offaly on Sunday next, March 20th in O'Connor Park in Tullamore.
- Best of luck to our club representatives Róisín and Saoirse Wynne, who are part of the Roscommon Ladies team to play Kildare in the Lidl Ladies National League Division 3 Semi-Final on Sunday next, March 20th. Details tbc.
Walk with Someone - A Boyle GAA Initiative
Would you like to walk in the evenings but you’re not comfortable walking on your own? Why not buddy up with Boyle GAA? We will meet every Monday and Wednesday @ 7.45pm St Joseph’s Church Car Park. Everyone is welcome to join us - let’s get outside and maybe even meet some new people!
Lidl Shows Serious Report
There are just 2 weeks left to collect Lidl Plus LGFA rewards on behalf of Boyle LFGA. Each time Lidl Plus users spend more than €30 in store and scan the app they will receive a stamp on their digital stamp card. If supporters of Boyle submit 50 stamp cards for the Club, we are guaranteed a reward - from a set of sponsored jerseys, to cash prizes!
Happy St Patricks Day to you all!
Post a Comment